WatchTower was founded to help employee benefit insurance carriers and brokers simplify the complex process of providing employers insurance.
More than $400B of employee benefit insurance is placed each year using manual, error-prone workflows and low tech solutions. WatchTower drives connectivity and trust between brokers and carriers through the transparent exchange of information, enabling them to write better business faster and unlock insights to help employers offer the best possible benefits for their employees.
Our goal is to become the operating system for the employee benefits insurance industry so that we can better the lives of our customers and the millions of people who rely on them every day.
Position: Account Strategist
As an Account Strategist, you’ll be playing a critical role on our team at a time of significant growth. You’ll contribute to the success of the company by directly supporting the core WatchTower product, broker customers, and carrier partners.
As one of the first Account Strategists, you’ll work with a seasoned and capable team. Your contributions will have a direct impact on the company’s success, and your actions will help shape the culture of our team.
What you’ll do
- Become the company subject matter expert on Customer Happiness.
- Ensure every broker and carrier user is delighted from their experience using WatchTower.
- Implement strategies to drive the full adoption of WatchTower by existing broker firm customers.
- Collaborate with broker and carrier partners to optimize our working relationship with them.
- Provide input to the Design & Engineering teams to continuously improve the customer experience.
- Maintain our reputation for high quality standards.
More specifically, you will
- See through customer inquiries from intake to resolution.
- Provide "white glove" on-boarding and training to ensure every user is set up for success.
- Serve as an ongoing resource to brokers and carriers and offer continuous guidance on how they can maximize their relationship with WatchTower.
- Identify and track the Key Performance Indicators that lead to high utilization.
- Measure, monitor, and manage Net Promoter and Customer Effort Scores.
- Make recommendations to our customers to help them consult their clients.
- Mentor new team members as the company grows.
Your skills & experiences include
- 3-5+ years of employee benefit insurance experience
- 2+ years of Customer Success, Account Management, or equivalent experience
- Life, Disability, Dental, Vision, Worksite, or Stop Loss experience preferred
- Comfortable working with remote team members
Your compensation will include
- Competitive salary
- Stock options
- Long Term Disability
- Flexible vacation policy
- Parental leave
Where you’ll work
- Our team works in Catapult, one of Chicago’s top-rated office spaces for growth stage companies.
- Located in downtown Chicago, our office is in the historic Franklin Tower building, near the Washington & Wells brown line station.
- Enjoy unlimited access to learning & development opportunities including events, workshops, and mentoring from the entrepreneurs and growing businesses working around us.
- Option to balance your work schedule both in-office and remotely.
Our Team Values are the beliefs that guide our behavior. You can see them in how we conduct ourselves, how we treat and communicate with others, and how we make decisions.
By operating around a shared set of values we collectively grow and be more successful for it. For that reason we’re seeking like-motivated candidates who demonstrate the following:
- Keep your commitments - When you commit to something you feel a personal obligation to deliver on it.
- Embrace the constraints - You have the mindset that there’s always a way forward, no matter how hard it gets.
- Growth - You fundamentally believe that you can improve.
- Respect for the individual - You show respect for others through your words and actions.
- Results - You understand that we exist to serve our customers, and you’re laser focused on delivering results for them.
As a member of our team, your work will be valued, and you can expect your efforts to have a direct impact on the business. Contact us now to learn more. email@example.com
WatchTower is committed to building an inclusive working environment regardless of gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, education, age, or other personal characteristics. We believe that people do their best work when they can be themselves, and we want to create an environment to enable them to do just that.